NirSoft BlueScreenView 1.5.5NirSoft - Freeware - out of 42 votes
For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane. BlueScreenView also marks the drivers whose addresses were found in the crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly caused the crash.
NirSoft BlueScreenView is a Freeware software in the category Development developed by NirSoft.
It was checked for updates 628 times by the users of our client application UpdateStar during the last month.
The latest version of NirSoft BlueScreenView is 1.5.5, released on 06/29/2016. It was initially added to our database on 08/11/2009. The most prevalent version is 1.5.5, which is used by 40 % of all installations.
NirSoft BlueScreenView requires any Windows operating system to be running on the computer it will be installed on.
Users of NirSoft BlueScreenView gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for NirSoft BlueScreenView!
- 07/21/2017 - Autodesk Revit MEP Imperial Content 2
- 07/21/2017 - Autodesk Revit MEP Metric Content 2
- 07/21/2017 - Personal Accelerator for Revit 16.0.1109
- 07/21/2017 - Autodesk A360 Collaboration for Revit 2016 17.0.416
- 07/21/2017 - FormIt Converter For Revit 1.9
with UpdateStar freeware.